The Plastics and Polymer Testing and Analysis Laboratory
Associated Polymer Labs
453 County Rte. 45
Argyle, NY 12809
Associated Polymer Labs is an independent testing laboratory with over 30 years expertise in the Plastics Industry. Have the plastic tested before purchasing! Save time, money, and freight.
We focus on testing plastics and provide fast turnaround for many critical tests including:
- Recycled Plastics Identification ID Testing and Analysis Service starting at $35 http://www.testplastic.com/recycled-plastics-identification-ID-testing.
- Additives in the plastic – BPA and Phthalates, Types and estimated amounts.
- Plastics Identification – ID plastic code type, Contamination, Ash and Filler type.
- Mechanical testing – Tensile Strength, Flexural Modulus, and Notched Izod Impact.
- Thermal analysis and testing by differential scanning calorimetry, thermal gravimetric analysis and dynamic mechanical analysis; measure percentages in blends and products.
- Rheological properties of Plastics and Polymers using melt rheology, capillary rheology, melt flow rate, melt flow index, viscosity number, IV and viscosity testing.
- Analytical testing of plastics including fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), additive analysis, and chromatography (GCMS and HPLC).